Today marks Day 1 in my latest blogging adventure – 30 Day Challenge. I’ve seen a few friends doing similar challenges and stole this one from the lovely Mira and her blog The Beauty Bohemian! Out of all the 30 day challenges I found, this one definitely had the most interesting set of questions. Let’s see if I can keep up!
- Five ways to win your heart
- Something you feel strongly about
- A book you love
- Bullet your whole day
- Things you want to say to an ex
- Your views on mainstream music
- Five pet peeves
- What you ate today
- How important you think education is
- Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
- Your family
- Five guys whom you find attractive
- Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
- What you wore today
- Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
- Something you always think ‘what if…’ about
- Something that you’re proud of
- A problem that you have had
- Five items you lust after
- Your fears
- How you hope your future will be like
- Your academics
- Something that you miss
- Five words/phrases that make you laugh
- Something you’re currently working on
- Things you like and dislike about yourself
- A quote you try to live by
- Somewhere you’d like to move or visit
- Five weird things that you like
- One thing you’re excited for
Day 1 – Five ways to win my heart
Ill start this off by saying, this question really depends on the person. Anybody and everybody has the ability to win my heart and many different people have.
Take me somewhere I haven’t been before – nothing is more exciting to me than discovering new places on the map. I live for traveling!
Cook for me – Done and done. I love cooking for people, and somebody who enjoys this as much as I do is definitely top of my friends list.
Take an interest in my family – My family is everything to me, and having people in my life who appreciate and value that mean a lot.
Love animals – If you want to be in my life as any kind of friend than you have to love or at least like animals. I have always and will always have pets, so if your not an animal person, keep walking.
Like to shop – Everybody in my life knows how much I love to shop. My closet looks like the accessories department at bloomys and no matter where I am I’ll find my way into a nearby store. Now I’m not saying I have a $$ spending problem, I can shop all day and not buy anything – to me it’s all about finding new inspiration.
Day 1 down, 29 more to go!